Saturday, September 04, 2010

Door Slamming

There's a saying that when God closes a door on you, He also opens another one for you. An end is actually a beginning of something, hopefully something better. Remember, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Dwelling on the setbacks or failures will not achieve anything meaningful. Asking a bunch of what-if questions over and over again will not change a thing. In the end, it's futile. It is just draining, physically and emotionally, sucking you into the dark abyss of self-doubt and depression.

But what if God does not close the door properly. What do you do? Do you still trying to get through that door, squeezing pass that crack of an opening?

I wish He would just slam the door shut on me, in my face, to my nose, then lock it tight. Oh, shut all the windows too.

How I wish.

No comments: