Monday, August 13, 2007

Being Flexible

I was supposed to bake brownies on Saturday night, and had them as my Sunday morning treat. Brownies with coffee. Lovely!

But I lazed around and surfed the net on Saturday night, finally decided to do the baking after lunch tomorrow and had them for Sunday afternoon tea. Brownies with tea. Yummy!


But I went for a haircut, did laundry and lazed around again in the afternoon until dinner time. I would do it after dinner.

But after dinner I watched some tv and yes, I lazed around some more. Then I baked. It ended up becoming my Sunday night snack instead. Brownies with milk.

Procrastination?

No, I'm just flexible with my time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brownies with coffee - perfect match!

I love drinking coffee as well, lay down in the afternoon, listening to my favorite jazz or bossanova music......

What a wonderful world.