Saturday, January 12, 2008

Naughty Naughty

There are 2 things that I learnt from the whole recently exposed sex scandal of a former cabinet minister. First is that all politicians are corrupted, one way or another. (Yeah, I know, I can be hopelessly and painfully naïve some times.)

The second thing that I learnt is that oral sex is illegal in Malaysia! Anyone who indulges in such acts, which deemed as “carnal intercourse against the order of nature” can be charged under Section 377A and 377B of the Penal Code. Imagine the fear and terror that grip my very core! My heart just sank with a huge thump reading it on the newspapers. OK, I shall say no more for I would be implicated.

Now here’s the shocker: if proven guilty, any person who engages in a sexual relations with another person involving the intruduction of the penis into the anus or mouth, can be jailed up to 20 years and is also liable for whipping.

Holy shit! Is this for real?

At that point, I just couldn’t help myself busting out laughing! What do you know, you might get more than a head job. You get time in the slammer and your ass spanked big time because you’ve been very very naughty.

For two consenting people having a little deep throat fun, what exactly is the crime? What the heck is the harm so severe that it warrants such equally severe punishment? And how exactly is the law going to be enforced and policed?

It’s beyond ridiculous. I don’t think there’s even a word to describe this absurdity and stupidity.

I still can’t stop myself from laughing.

No comments: