Thursday, September 10, 2009

Travel Mate

"Don't you feel lonely traveling alone?"

I get this question a lot when I tell people I'm going away on my own, often in a very startling tone of voice. Well I'm not traveling alone, and definitely not lonely on the road. My travel mate is just a free spirited fun loving lad, open and funny and flexible and accommodative and supportive. He let me call all the shots and there is never talking back. There were neither disagreement nor arguement thus far. Never once did he utter a word of complaint or dissatifaction. Most importantly, there is never tantrums and definitely no diva attitude. How cool is he?

Nusa Dua, Bali


Cape Rachado, Port Dickson


Cherating, Kuantan


Sahara Desert Nouakchott, Mauritania


Phra Nang Beach, Krabi


Tabur Hill, KL


Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam

No comments: